Information regarding your location may be recorded and used when visiting a site that hosts one of our ads. We do this in order to make sure that the ads you are viewing are within a close range to your location.
Data regarding the specific machine and operating system you use, etc. is recorded.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
In order to obtain and collect data we will record and hold information when a site hosting one of our Ads is visited. This could result in one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers being sent to your device.
What we do with the information we collect
The data collected is obtained in order to ensure you are served with ads that are applicable to your location/interest, as well as to provide advertisers the option to record their conversions if need be.
We monitor and adjust our data collection, storage and processing practices to prevent unauthorised access to our systems.
We restrict internal access to this information to authorized personnel only.
Data Collection/ Usage & Ad Targeting Practices and Capabilities
- No Personal Identifiable Information is collected or manipulated in any way.
- We do not support age targeting thereby preventing isolated targeting of minors.
- No impression-level data is obtained for subsequent use or targeting.
- We use no other method of geo-location other than IP matching.
- We do not do any browser packet sniffing.
- Browser or device fingerprinting is not supported/used.
- We don't allow any 3rd parties to add or manipulate cookies in any way.
- Flash cookies are not supported not used.
- Impression-level page scrapping is not permitted.
- Your IP address is not used for anything other than to determine your location.
Cookie Usage, Cookie Matching, and Cookie Lifetime
- We do not share any of the data we collect with any 3rd parties.
- We do not sell or trade any of the data that we collect.
Our cookies do not live longer than 2 years.
We cannot access your machine nor the cookies we've stored on it unless you are visiting our site or one of the sites that has our ad tags on it.
The Following Information gets stored on our Advertising Platform
If you ever click on our ad, a cookie is created. If you are interested in the product or service being advertised and continue to sign up or complete a contact-us form, we use a cookie to match the lead to the click - the cookie is then removed.
Some cookies are used to make sure you don't see the same ad too many times.
A cookie is used to check if you have seen our ads before so that we can attempt different ads tailored more to your interests.
Some cookies are used to assist us in detecting a click when one of our publishers is using legacy systems.
The Following Information gets stored on our Main Website
3 cookies are used to determine if you are logged in or not
An additional secure cookie is created if you click the "Remember me" option
Post login, we store some cookies to remember your selected date range, language preference, etc - these improve your experience of our logged in area
How to Remove our Cookies
To remove cookies, follow this link which explains exactly how to remove cookies for any site in any browser.